Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tunnel Vision....

I can confidently say I'm focused. I went into the new year working out
three times a week, taking drum lessons, and preparing fresh new music. I'm
definitely set into my rebel mindset, doing what's best for me and not
worrying about what other people think. I can't wait to let you all hear the new music I've been working on, it's probably my proudest work thus far! A touch of R&B, Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop and Jazz, and I've put my heart into it.

I've created a vision board to keep me on track, and I swear its been
extremely helpful. If you personally know me, you know that I've claimed
2011 as my "make or break year" so I'm ready to fight for my dream, like
never before. I started doing vision boards a couple years back and its
always been a positive road map for me. I would recommend doing this if
you're heavy on organization and goal planning. I flipped through a couple
of magazines and created my board based on pictures and words that stuck out to me. I look at it every morning to remind myself what needs to be done.

Now back to the NEW music I'm excited about lol! I put out my latest project "Love Pain & Music" as an introduction to my New EP Coming soon. I'm still playing around with the title but it will either be "NB Heartbreak" or "Crazy Sexy Cool" both inspired by two of my favorite groups of all time, New Edition and TLC. What do you guys think?? Anyway, I mainly wanted to grace you all with my presence and update you with what's going on. You will have new music and videos from me very soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment