Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi!
My very first blog of 2011! This morning I woke up feeling extremely inspired. I talked my manger's ear off for a few hours about all the major things I want to accomplish this year. I've also concluded that if this "isnt my year" (I hate that line) then I'm going to put my degree to use and look into teaching. Though music is and always will be my first love, plan B is always an opition.
Reflecting back on 2010, though I've had a hard time accepting it, its been a great year. Its been difficult to accept because when you arent where you want to be you often feel like you've done nothing, and I battle with that a lot. Sometimes my friends and family have to remind me to be excited about what's happening with my career, and to be prepared for the things to come. I'm working on it.
I finally purchased Jazmine Sullivans album recently and I instantly fell in love with her song "Famous." If I had to writ a song around that topic, I would say her exact words. "I just want to matter, to the girl watching me on tv, watching me, and I want to be her dream....so I need to be Famous" "My dream is more like a nightmare, keeping me up all night, like a nightmare, it's taking over my mind....."
I just want to make it yall. I went hard in 2010, and I'm going hard on 2011.
More blogs to come about any and everything!
Welcome to my world
NB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment